Lazy Writing 13 Lazy Writing 13

I will ALWAYS love your creations Yotam! That's not just the whiskey talking.

Lousy Total Recall Lousy Total Recall

People don't understand the work a thing like this takes, the animation was pretty decent honestly, sure its not up to par with some animations seen on this site, but there are a lot of artists on newgrounds that have been doing this for years. The sound is clean at least and the impressions are pretty good for the context of your video in my opinion. That being said, i didn't find it funny, not to me. That's not really a bad on you as i think you conveyed the humor you wanted pretty well, it's just not my brand of comedy is all. Overall nice job!

The Iphone 6 Bends? The Iphone 6 Bends?

A very tight animation! I really like it!

About the similarity of Lazymuffin, people need to chill out, that's just how art works! You find something you like and draw inspiration from it. Egoraptor,the KING of being "copied", said himself that theres no shame in emulating an artist you like and that you can take inspiration from them or anywhere and work on your style. almost no one can claim that they didnt have influences. Just keep refining your work and accept that there is always gonna be haters.

Kixen responds:

Thank you so much for that!

SANDY HOOKS SHOOT EM UP SANDY HOOKS SHOOT EM UP

Ridiculous! Egoraptor would never score higher than Jontron!

ZabuJard responds:

HAHAHA. this is my favorite review.

SOPANOID SOPANOID

"U Mad Bro?"

I'm giving you a big ol' 10 for tearing that reviewer a new one! I swear this whole trolling fad is ruining online gaming for me and has gotten so much worse in the last couple years. I remember back in the day if you were new to a game, people would help you. Now they call you a noob and report you. wtf.

I-smel responds:

aaaaa shit's bin like that since Quake. The internet's always sucked, it's just that people don't say 1337 any more.

It is a lot worse now though, and 4chan absolutely does suck shit through a straw.

Shitty Fucking Art Game Shitty Fucking Art Game

FIF

I'm sure many a college student sitting in coffee shops on their macs using free internet are very upset at this...and for that i salute you.

I also salute you for referencing Reese Roper. WooT

PsychoPop responds:

Five Iron is bomb, what can I say? I was mostly filling this up with references to smug philosophers and artists and whatnot, but I just had to put a few quotes and people I actually *liked* in the game to keep me from going insane.

SWeissen P - Rock It SWeissen P - Rock It

like it! and i'm not a great fan of dubstep. The intro got a little lengthy.

SWeissenP responds:

The intro was made so that u would prefer the drop more! ;)

Kitty-N Kitty-N

Childhood Boners

This takes me back! Those games were so much fun :3

jaimito responds:

AHAHAHAHA!!! Childhood boners XD

the GREEN knight the GREEN knight

Love it!

I really love these series of Castle Crashers drawings you've done! (Blue is my fav so far) One thing i personally think would have been a cool touch is a wee bit of poison dripping from his arrowhead just to add the green knights attribute from the game. I eagerly await the orange knight!

dommi-fresh responds:

yea that is true that would be sweet or maybe even a poison bottle