Lazy Writing 13 Lazy Writing 13

I will ALWAYS love your creations Yotam! That's not just the whiskey talking.

Lousy Total Recall Lousy Total Recall

People don't understand the work a thing like this takes, the animation was pretty decent honestly, sure its not up to par with some animations seen on this site, but there are a lot of artists on newgrounds that have been doing this for years. The sound is clean at least and the impressions are pretty good for the context of your video in my opinion. That being said, i didn't find it funny, not to me. That's not really a bad on you as i think you conveyed the humor you wanted pretty well, it's just not my brand of comedy is all. Overall nice job!

The Iphone 6 Bends? The Iphone 6 Bends?

A very tight animation! I really like it!

About the similarity of Lazymuffin, people need to chill out, that's just how art works! You find something you like and draw inspiration from it. Egoraptor,the KING of being "copied", said himself that theres no shame in emulating an artist you like and that you can take inspiration from them or anywhere and work on your style. almost no one can claim that they didnt have influences. Just keep refining your work and accept that there is always gonna be haters.

Kixen responds:

Thank you so much for that!

Racist Bassist Racist Bassist

Awe man Jae, You're becoming one of my favorites on here. You remind me of the newgrounds days of old when we simply enjoyed the simple things. Keep it up brother.

Batman gets fat Batman gets fat

I'm giving you a five to help balance out the stupidity of those who can't judge constructively. Animating isn't easy and i feel like you accomplshed what you set out to do with this video.

SirJuicyLemon responds:

Many thanks mate.

Darkest Knight: Batman Darkest Knight: Batman

I'm gonna apologize for the comment below and his "intelligent" review. I enjoyed it! It was animated very well with his iffeminate movements and such, which paired well with the voice acting. A touch of humor i haven't seen used on the dark knight before! Well done!

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

I was eagerly waiting for this and am glad it was made! I feel like this could easily make a tv series and rivals anything Adult Swim has to offer. Great job guys!

Monsters of Bluegrass Monsters of Bluegrass

I'mma big fan of bluegrass and i'm glad to see some credit to the talent required to make good bluegrass. Though that looks like a ukelele not a mandolin. Which saddens me D:

Mass Effect 3 Plot Mass Effect 3 Plot

Nice!

Gotta suggest Halo 4. Whats more upcoming than Halo 4? Nothing, thats what.

Dark Souls General Dark Souls General

Well Done!

I've never played it but i know of its legendary difficulty, And as a gamer even though i haven't played it i know how some evily designed games can smash your FACE with no warning (Mega Man 10 *coughcough*) I found this pretty funny and enjoyable!